9. Industry, innovation and infrastructure
The conference brought together academics from around the globe doing research on topics related to entrepreneurship and innovation.
You can check the agenda below. Research topics included:
1. Can road access spur rural entrepreneurship? [presenter Lakshmi Naaraayanan (London Business School) and discussant Francisco Queiró (Nova SBE))
2. The Finance Wage Premium and Entrepreneurship [presenter Isaac Hacamo (Indiana University) and discussant: Ramin Baghai (Stockholm School of Economics)]
3. Credit Market Equivalents and the Valuation of Private Firms [presenter: Niklas Hüther (Indiana University) and discussant: Nick Hirschey (Nova SBE)]
4. Going Public and the Internal Organization of the Firm [presenter: Merih Sevilir (ESMT-Berlin and Halle Institute for Economic Research) and discussant: Ekaterina Gavrilova (Nova SBE)]
5. Do Startup Patent Acquisitions Affect Inventor Productivity? [presenter: Joan Farre-Mensa (University of Illinois at Chicago) and discussant: Pranav Desai (Nova SBE)]
6. Customer Data Access and Fintech Entry: Early Evidence from Open Banking [presenter: Will Gornall (University of British Columbia) and discussant: Fernando Anjos (Nova SBE)
We all have a role to play
With just ten years to go, an ambitious global effort is underway to deliver the 2030 promise. We want to take a stand and we are calling on our community to showcase how they are contributing to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals, whilst influencing more and more people to unravel their role to play.
Here, you will find four different ways your ideas can flourish, dialogue can be enhanced, and action can take place. You can choose one or all four, and Nova SBE will be there to support you all the way and guarantee tangible change.
We all have a role to play, and this is your way in.