All. SDG Wheel
Nova SBE launches the 4th edition of the Nova SBE Road to Impact Report!
In the more than 300 projects, studies, and other initiatives developed and implemented by Nova SBE that appear in the document, we highlight the following:
- “The global impact of coastal water contamination on economic development” is the project of Nova SBE Professor Alex Armand, which brought the first-ever grant from the European Research Council (ERC) in Economics to Portugal
- The EQUALNovaERA project is Nova SBE's most recent ERA Chair, which will position our school as a European reference in research on Inequality
- Fundação "la Caixa”, BPI, and Nova SBE renewed the Social Equity Initiative partnership until 2024 to continue boosting the social economy sector in Portugal through research and training
- Lastly, our 2022 research tackled 7 Sustainable Development Goals.
We are proud of our achievements.
The Nova SBE Road to Impact Report also describes how the school is engaging with its community and educating towards active and proactive citizens while leading the journey into a sustainable school. Here’s how:
- We mapped everyone’s “role to play” by offering a bank of initiatives where community members could find and register to participate in projects or propose their own through the Nova SBE Role To Play – Get Involved platform
- We held and organized the Nova SBE Sustainability Journey, focused on our purpose of reimagining the principles of management science, economics, and politics, along with the institutional ecosystem that frames them
- Regarding our Walk the Talk, we also highlight the launch of our SDG Ambassador Program, ranking as a Transforming School (4 in 5) in the Positive Impact Rating, and the preparation of our roadmap into carbon neutrality
This was part of the Impact we generated in 2022. Thank you very much for your contribution.
See the full report here: