Bootcamp for Refugee Integration
Have a look at the solutions developed and check our gallery to get a feel of the bootcamp!
- Students without borders: A mentoring program to guide students through their academic years and the early stages of their professional life.
- Share: A social app for refugees to access a psychological education program that promotes mental well-being and resilience.
- Never too late: A website that aggregates all the services available for elderly people to connect with each other, make friends, and build a community.
- Life here and now: An online platform that gathers all information about processing documents for temporary protection and recognition and validation of professional qualifications.
- You have arrived: A roadmap with all the information on what to do upon arrival in Portugal and "how to" videos to easily rebuild a life here.
A special mention to Azure restaurant that sponsored the coffee breaks of this initiative.
You can check out the photos of the event here!