Have a look at the solutions developed and check our gallery to get a feel of the bootcamp!
- Students without borders: A mentoring program to guide students through their academic years and the early stages of their professional life.
- Share: A social app for refugees to access a psychological education program that promotes mental well-being and resilience.
- Never too late: A website that aggregates all the services available for elderly people to connect with each other, make friends, and build a community.
- Life here and now: An online platform that gathers all information about processing documents for temporary protection and recognition and validation of professional qualifications.
- You have arrived: A roadmap with all the information on what to do upon arrival in Portugal and "how to" videos to easily rebuild a life here.
A special mention to Azure restaurant that sponsored the coffee breaks of this initiative.
You can check out the photos of the event here!
We all have a role to play
With just ten years to go, an ambitious global effort is underway to deliver the 2030 promise. We want to take a stand and we are calling on our community to showcase how they are contributing to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals, whilst influencing more and more people to unravel their role to play.
Here, you will find four different ways your ideas can flourish, dialogue can be enhanced, and action can take place. You can choose one or all four, and Nova SBE will be there to support you all the way and guarantee tangible change.
We all have a role to play, and this is your way in.